Hey there! I'm Ken Aqshal Bramasta, but you can call me Ken or Bramasta. I'm a software engineer currently living in Jakarta, Indonesia 🇮🇩.
I grew up in Bekasi, West Java, just a hop, skip and a jump away from Jakarta, the most crowded city in Indonesia 🚗. I studied software engineering in vocational high school and found my passion for working on the backend. I don't have much interest in design, but I love creating high-speed and reliable services. That's why I've spent almost 90% of my career as a backend engineer✨.
Before I got into software development, my dream was to become an architect and create the tallest buildings architecture🏛, but when I couldn't get into the architecture major in vocational high school, I decided to pursue software engineering because I loved playing with computers. It wasn't until then that I realized my true passion was in software engineering, specifically in creating systems 👨💻
In my free time, I love being outdoors, reading comics and books, and watching movies.
You can also follow my work, projects and occassional insights into my life on my social networks:
Here's a brief rundown of my most recent work experiences.
Worked as a PATRIOT team member with mainly job desk to develop and main application MBIZ
Bangun Kreatif Abadi
- Successfully migrated 2,000,000+ data from legacy database to revamp database with 0% data loss
- Led a team of 4 software engineers to rewrite the backend system using microservices, resulting in a 63% increase in API process speed and a 25% increase in traffic
- Implemented a disaster recovery plan and improved the error documentation system response code
leverage knowledge: TypeScript, git, NodeJS, Go, NestJS, TypeORM, PostgreSQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Diagnosed and solved 124 issues in production within one month, resulting in 0% downtime for two months
- Streamlined search time from 3.6s to 900ms by changing query algorithms on the system flow
- Rebuilt feature stock management resulting in 0% bugs in feature stock for three months
- Improved algorithm on the loading splash screen, resulting in a decreased loading time from 7 seconds to 2 seconds
Leverage knowledge: TypeScript, git, NodeJS, KnexJS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, MySQL, React Native
LMS (Highway management system)
- Created, maintained, and monitored an application for a management tool to efficiently track all aspects of toll roads such as revenue, number of users, damage, and accidents
Kesan (Kedaulatan Santri)
- Increased company revenue by 46% by designing and developing the 'Ask the kiai' feature
leverage knowledge: TypeScript, git, NodeJS, Go, ReactJs, KoaJS, KnexJS, Flutter, PostgreSQL
Mitra Integrasi Informatika
Technical Consultant Analyst
As a Technical Consultant Analyst at Bank Rakyat Indonesia (BRI) in the QA Middleware Division, I provided best practices and helped improve testing efficiency.
- Reducing testing and deployment times by 72% through the implementation of a Jmeter-integrated deployment pipeline
- Achieving 21% automation on API testing by developing 109 out of 568 APIs
- Decreasing integration testing time with core banking from 15 minutes to 1 minute by implementing automation tests to validate data
- Streamlining new employee onboarding and improving efficiency for existing team members through the creation of 40 tutorials for integrated systems and 15 applications
- Enhancing test case creation efficiency by 70% by providing program-specific test case templates
Leverage knowledge: TypeScript, git, Kubernetes, bitbucket, JMeter, AS400 (Silverlake), confluence, Jira, Java